Monday, July 8, 2013

Who Is Us?



"We are a misfits living in a world on fire"
                                                                  - Kelly Clarkson
This is one of the many sad songs out there...The kind that is a mood changer. I don't know what it is with people and listening to sad music, because I always thought that music was for having fun and dancing...the fun upbeat thing? Not anymore I guess....
                                  The new trend of music from Imagine Dragons and Kelly Clarkson and all the other “sad song” artists is killing me...I mean I love all the music, but they make me genuinely sad.
                                                                                              I mean that’s how these records even sell...people listen to songs like that and the artists are soo good that they feel like the artists feel for them...but what we are really doing is feeling for the artists! I mean how many of us genuinely feel like outcasts all the time? But after the song, I’m sure most of us had that feeling of being left behind...that feeling of being a misfit? I don’t even know whether that’s real... I hear people talking about how they are “misfits” everyday...I don’t get how that works. How can someone be lonely and an outcast if they can tell a whole bunch of people about it!
                             To be honest none of us are really outcasts, especially if you feel like one immediately after hearing an extremely sad song... The songs are incredible mood changers, they are incredible artists who are able to do that
                                        But Im waiting for music to go back to making me dance instead of cry like in the good old days (like maybe last year?)
 [This is a blog post/gliph from my blog on the new blogging platform-Glipho check it out! Also take some time to look at my Glipho Blog ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you guys think?